ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT OF RAMADA BY WYNDHAM WYTHEVILLE
At Ramada by Wyndham Wytheville, we make sure every guest enjoys a comfortable, safe, and seamless experience.
From accessible parking to guestrooms with accessible bathrooms that offer grab bars, our Wytheville hotel is designed so everyone, including guests with disabilities, can stay comfortably. We look forward to welcoming you.
- There are accessible parking spots
- There are accessible parking spaces for Pickup & Drop-off
- There are accessible self-parking spots
- There are accessible valet parking facilities
- There are van-accessible spaces
- There is no accessible parking near accessible entrances
- There are alternative accessible entrances
- There are accessible doorways to all public areas
- There are non-slip ramp (s) to public access areas
- There are low-height, sturdy railings accompanying the ramp (s)
- There are no accessible landings
- There are wide, accessible paths to check-in desks
- There are wide, accessible paths for guestrooms
- There are wide, accessible paths to all public guest areas
- There are hearing & visually accessible fire alarms
- There are entries to service animals
- There are accessible elevators
- There are accessible public restrooms
- There are accessible entrances to the pool
- There is an accessible fitness center
- There is an accessible business center
- There are accessible tables in the public dining area
- There are 149 guestrooms
- There is 1 accessible rooms
- There are no hearing accessibility kits available at check-in.
- There are wide, wheelchair-accessible doorway
- There is a roll-in shower in the guest rooms
- There are grab bars by the shower/ Tub
Ramada by Wyndham Wytheville
At Ramada by Wyndham Wytheville we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Ramada by Wyndham Wytheville strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected] or (276) 228-6000. Subsequent reports were run on: 11/01/2023; 10/01/2023; 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/03/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/03/2023; 03/01/2023; 02/04/2023; 01/24/2023; 01/19/2023; 01/18/2023; 01/17/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/06/2022
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.hotelwytheville.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service